How to Add Email Signature
What you can do: Add Email Signature
You can add your email signature to Pulse360. Whenever you send an email from your account, this signature will appear.
How: Step-by-step directions on how to do that:
1. Navigate to the Setup screen and go to "Personalize your Experience" to add and edit your signature.
2. Format your signature to fit your style. You can use a variety of options in the editor, including inserting tables and images. Save changes.
Note: If you copy and paste your signature, it may not display correctly. You must type it or paste it as plain text and format it.
Note: We have already created an Email Signature Footer Block for you and added it to a few of the provided document templates, but you can adjust this yourself.
4. Your signature will appear in all the documents you create with this template.
- Each user in your practice can add their own signature. You do not need to create multiple templates for each user.
- You can add or edit your signature in the "Setup" or "User Settings" section of the sidebar menu.
- Your signature will remain the same formatting in the document and editor.
How to Add Wet Signature
What you can do: Add Wet Signature In Pulse360, you are able to create a signature that will appear at the bottom of your templates. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen by clicking the present icon on ...
How to Add a Logo
What you can do: Add the Company Logo How: Step-by-step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to "Setup" > "Personalize Your Experience" and upload your logo. 2. For the logo to appear in your final documents, you need to edit it in your ...
How to Add PreciseFP Links
What you can do: Create Links to PreciseFP Forms If you need to send a data gathering form to your client, by integrating Pulse360 with PreciseFP, you can send the link directly from Pulse360. This article will go over how to send PreciseFP in ...
How to Add Riskalyze Links
What you can do: Create Riskalyze Links If you need to send a Risk Questionnaire to your client, by integrating Pulse360 with Riskalyze, you can send the link directly from Pulse360. For this you need to connect Riskalyze to Pulse360. Check out the ...
How to Add Handwritten Notes
What you can do: Create Handwritten Notes Stop piling your yellow pads and spending time searching for that piece of paper, take your handwritten notes in Pulse360, so you have them all in one place, automatically syncing to your CRM! How: Step by ...