Connecting Redtail to Pulse360
What you can do: Sync your Redtail CRM with Pulse360
Synchronization with your Redtail CRM allows Pulse360 to push your notes, create tasks, workflows, etc. automatically.
How: Step by step directions on how to sync Pulse360 with Redtail CRM
1. Navigate to "Onboarding" > "Essential tasks" > "Synchronize your data with a CRM."
2. You can link your CRM by inputting your username and password into the required fields for your Redtail account.
The sync you create here only has to be done by one user and it will apply to all users in your workspace.
3. The initial synchronization may take up to 60-minutes for up to 4,000 contacts. You will get an email when the sync is completed. You can always check on the status or unlink the connection from "Settings" > "Integrations."
4. To create tasks from Pulse360 and sync it into Redtail, you must first match the Pulse360 users with Redtail CRM users. You can do so under "Settings" > "Integrations" > "Tasks." If this is not done, you will not be able to create tasks in your CRM from Pulse360.
5. Your Redtail contacts will now appear in Pulse360. Navigate to the "Workspace" screen using the sidebar menu and select a contact by typing their name into the box. Your Redtail contacts will appear in the dropdown as you begin typing.
- You can sync your Redtail CRM by putting in the Database owner's credentials
- To use tasks, you can assign your Pulse360 users with CRM users to be able to select assignees for the tasks from the "Tasks" screen.
- You can add contacts, as well as appointments, to your Redtail CRM, and they will be synced to Pulse360.
- Only "Client"-tagged notes will appear in the appointment description. Other notes in Pulse360 are added as notes in Redtail CRM every 2-hours
- Currently, we are only pulling the Client's name, nickname, physical address, date of birth, email address, and any events that are "related to a contact" in Redtail.
- Note, we do not pull Social Secuirty # or any other account level data.
Connect Redtail Email
What you can do: Connect Redtail Email If you are using Redatil CRM, you can connect your Redtail email to Pulse360 and send out documents from it. How: Step by step directions on how to connect Redtail Email with Pulse360 1. Navigate to "Onboarding" ...
Connecting Wealthbox to Pulse360
What you can do: Sync your Wealthbox CRM with Pulse360. Synchronization with your Wealthbox CRM allows us to push your notes automatically to Wealthbox and create tasks and trigger workflows in Wealthbox from Pulse360. Check out the video to see how ...
Connecting Salesforce to Pulse360
What you can do: Sync your Salesforce CRM with Pulse360 Synchronization with your Salesforce CRM allows you to be more productive, create notes in Pulse360, and have them automatically sent to Salesforce. You must have Salesforce Enterprise or better ...