Creating Your First Template
What you can do: Create Document Template
Create your document templates in Pulse360 to be reused and sent to your clients.
How: Step by step directions on how to do that:
1. Navigate to Templates on the Sidebar Menu. Click the “Create Template” button. Name your template, press "Save," and open the Template by clicking on it.
2. Templates consist of multiple Reusable Blocks. To build your template, press the "Add Block" button in the top right corner.
3. Select a block that will be in your document. You can use the existing blocks or create a new block.
NOTE: Reusable Blocks can be applied to multiple templates. When you edit the block, all templates that the block is present on will also be edited.
4. The topics in the notes equal the topics in the template. They define the content of your document.
Find more information on Topic Merge fields, here: Merge Fields
5. Add more blocks as necessary.
6. You can arrange blocks order by dragging them. This is the order that will appear on the final document.
Because blocks are reusable, when you update a block, any other template that uses that block will also be updated.
Sending Out Your First Agenda
What you can do: Create and Send Agenda To prepare for the meeting and let your client know what you are going to discuss, you may want to create an agenda document. In Pulse360, you can do that in a couple of minutes, and then send it out to your ...
Sending Out Your First Summary
What you can do: Create and Send Follow-up/Summary As a Financial Advisor, you have meetings throughout the day that you may want to send a follow-up or summary email for - that way you can let your clients know what you discussed and your plans ...
Getting Started With Pulse360: Set Up
What you can do: Set Up Your Pulse360 Account Completing the first steps after signing up for Pulse360. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. After you sign up for Pulse360, your workspace will automatically be created. When it is ready, ...