What you can do: Create Reusable Blocks
Reusable blocks are what make up a document template. They can be used across all templates. When you update a block, any other template that uses that block will also be updated.
This way, if you have a block, for example, a signature block, if you update it once, you do not have to go into each template and update it again - it will do it automatically.
How - Step by step directions:
1. On the sidebar menu, navigate to "Templates" > "Reusable Blocks" > "Create Reusable Block." Name the new block.
2. Add text and merge fields.
Merge Fields are information that is automatically pulled relating to the contact. For example, "Client First Name" would pull the contact first name. If you add a merge field for a topic, any note under a contact that is labeled under that topic (ex. General) will then appear in this document.
3. You can apply formatting (ex. color, bold, bullet, etc.) to any text or merge field on the block, insert images and tables. Save block.
4. To add a block to a document template, navigate to "Templates," select the desired template, "Add block." A pop-up will appear of your existing blogs. Select the one you want and click "Add block."
5. You can arrange a blocks order by dragging them.
6. Edit the block by clicking on it.
Note: Changing the block will also edit it on any other template the block is present on.
- You can change the order of blocks on the document template by dragging them up and down.
- It is possible to add new, edit or delete blocks on the document template screen. You are not limited in the number of blocks you add.
- You can apply formatting (ex. color, bold, bullet, etc.) to any text or merge field on the block, insert images and tables.
How to Add and Edit Note Templates
What you can do: Add Notes to Library and Edit Notes in Library The Notes Library is a space for you to add, edit, and create reusable notes. These notes allow you to apply them across all your contacts using flexible fields. How: Step by step ...
How to Create and Edit a Document Template
What you can do: Create Templates How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to "Templates" on the side menu > "Templates" > "Create Template." 2. Name the new template, select category and, if you wish, mark it as default. Note: You ...
How to Add a Logo
What you can do: Add Company Logo How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to "Onboarding" > "Personalize Your Experience" and upload your logo. 2. For the logo to appear in your final documents, you need to edit it in your ...
How to Add Email Signature
What you can do: Add Email Signature You can add your email signature to Pulse360. Whenever you send an email from your account, this signature will appear. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen and go ...
How to Add Wet Signature
What you can do: Add Wet Signature In Pulse360, you are able to create a signature that will appear at the bottom of your templates. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen by clicking the present icon on ...