How to Add Headers and Footers to PDF
To make your PDFs look better, you can add headers and footers with your logo or related images.
How: Step by step directions on how to do that:
1. Create a Reusable Block with an image in it. You can upload an image from your device or select one from the Library.
In the image settings, select the style “Expand image horizontally.” This way it will spread on the whole document's width. Save the block and name it "Header." Repeat this step for the footer.
2. Select the template you want to add your header/footer in. Go to the Document Settings and select the "Header" block you just created. Type in the height of the header and whether you want to disable margins for it. Repeat this step for the footer.
NOTE: We currently do not have a way to preview how the final document will appear without being in a contact and selecting, "Download PDF."
4. Head to the "Workspace," select contact, and add notes so that a document is generated. On the split screen, select "Download PDF" to preview your header.
- The image should be up to 2000x2000 pixels and a maximum of 1Mb.
- The steps are the same for adding footers.
How to Add Email Signature
What you can do: Add Email Signature You can add your email signature to Pulse360. Whenever you send an email from your account, this signature will appear. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen and go ...
How to Bulk Add Collections
What you can do: Bulk Add Collections You can add multiple Collections to multiple contacts in a few seconds. In order to do so, you need to have collections in your Library. Here you can find how to manage collections. Check out the video to see ...
How to Add Wet Signature
What you can do: Add Wet Signature In Pulse360, you are able to create a signature that will appear at the bottom of your templates. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen by clicking the present icon on ...
How to Add a Logo
What you can do: Add Company Logo How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to "Onboarding" > "Personalize Your Experience" and upload your logo. 2. For the logo to appear in your final documents, you need to edit it in your ...
How to Add Riskalyze Links
What you can do: Create Riskalyze Links If you need to send a Risk Questionnaire to your client, by integrating Pulse360 with Riskalyze, you can send the link directly from Pulse360. For this you need to connect Riskalyze to Pulse360. Check out the ...