How to Apply a Collection to Contacts
What you can do: Apply Collection
Collections are a group of notes that can be added to the contact in one click. This can be helpful when having to add multiple notes at once. For example, Onboarding a new client and having to send the forms, create the tasks, and inform your client, and team, of everything you need from them.
1. In your Workspace, open the "Notes Library." On the top left, select "Collections." If you have an existing collection, press "Add All" To add all the notes in the collection to your contact.
2. If you don't want to add all the notes from the Collection, click into the collection, deselect the notes you wish to not add to the contact, and press "Add Selected to Contact."
Note: Only the selected notes will appear on the contact.
1. Navigate to 360View on the sidebar menu. This will automatically show your upcoming and past events relative to the current date. Select the events you wish to add the collection to and click the "Apply Collection" button in the top right corner. Your existing collections will appear, select the correct one, and press "Add All."
2. If you don't want to add all the notes from the Collection, click into the collection, deselect the notes you wish to not add to the contact, and press "Add Selected to Contact." Only the selected notes will appear on the contact.
- You can add as many Collections to as many contacts as you wish
- If you want to undo what you applied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collections not available on Starter Plan
How to Bulk Add Collections
What you can do: Bulk Add Collections You can add multiple Collections to multiple contacts in a few seconds. In order to do so, you need to have collections in your Library. Here you can find how to manage collections. Check out the video to see ...
How to Navigate 360 View
What you can do: Keep Track of Your Practice/Meetings In 360 View, you can keep the track of the events you have scheduled, notes you've added to contacts, and recent documents sent to your clients. Check out the video to see what we mean Events ...
How to Add and Edit Note Templates
What you can do: Add Notes to Library and Edit Notes in Library The Notes Library is a space for you to add, edit, and create reusable notes. These notes allow you to apply them across all your contacts using flexible fields. How: Step by step ...
How to Format Text
What you can do: Text Formatting How: Step by step directions on how to format a new note: 1. Create a new note. At the bottom of the text field, you will find the formatting tools. 2. To format the text, highlight it and select the option you ...
How to Create Document Using Filtered Notes
What you can do: Create Document Based on Filtered Notes In Pulse360, you can search and filter for notes and send out a document using the filtered notes. This is useful when it comes to Year-end Summaries, catching all taxable events, and more. ...