How to Connect Your Email
What you can do: Send emails from Pulse360 using your email
When you connect your email with Pulse360, it will send emails using your email address. These emails will sit in your Inbox.
How: Step-by-step directions on how to do that:
1. Navigate to "Setup" > "Essential tasks" > "Connect to your email account" and press "Connect your email."
2. Log into your email account and verify your email, allowing Pulse360 to send emails on your behalf.
3. Send a test message by clicking "Send Test Message" to ensure that your email has been successfully connected.
An email will be sent to the linked address. Verify it by checking your inbox and your sent folder.
All sent documents from the Pulse360 app will also be reflected in the sent folder.
- All emails you send from Pulse360 will sit in your email Sent Folder.
- If email authentication doesn't work, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Connect Your CRM
What you can do: Integrate with CRM Enabling synchronization with Pulse360 and your CRM allows you to sync your contacts, appointments/events, create tasks and workflows, and keep your notes available at all times. All work done in Pulse360 will ...
How to Add Email Signature
What you can do: Add Email Signature You can add your email signature to Pulse360. Whenever you send an email from your account, this signature will appear. How: Step-by-step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Setup screen and go to ...
How to Send Out a "Client To-Do" Email
What you can do: Send out Client to-do's quickly and easily Sometimes you may require some actions from your clients. You can easily create an email or document with the client to-do items in Pulse360. In order to send a Client to-do, you must have ...
How to Delete/Remove Attachments from the Notes, Notes Template, and Email
What you can do: Delete Attached Files If you have files attached to notes or emails, you can remove them so they don't get sent. You can remove attachments from the note template so it will no longer be attached automatically them the note is used, ...
How to Add PreciseFP Links
What you can do: Create Links to PreciseFP Forms If you need to send a data gathering form to your client, by integrating Pulse360 with PreciseFP, you can send the link directly from Pulse360. This article will go over how to send PreciseFP in ...