What you can do: Create Collection
Collections are groups of note templates that you have in your Notes Library. You can add as many notes as you want to your Collections, including those that have tags, workflows, and attachments.
How: Step by step directions on how to do that:
1. Open the "Notes Library" > "Collections" > "New Collection" > fill in the fields.
2. To add notes to the Collection, click the "Fill Collection" button and select the notes you want to add. Press "Save." Your Collection is created!
Open the "Notes Library", select the notes that will go into Collection, hit the "Add into Collection" button in the top right corner of the screen, click on "Create New" and fill in the fields. The Collection is created.
3. You can add notes to the Collection by clicking on "Edit Collection" and selecting the notes you want to add from the Library using the checkbox on the left. Click "Save." The notes will be added to the Collection.
Open the "Notes Library", select a few notes, and press "Add to Collection." Select the Collection and press "Add to Collection."
4. If you want to remove notes from the Collection, click on "Edit Collection." Click the dropdown titled "Notes in Collection" and deselect the ones you want to remove. Click "Save."
The notes with a green check box will stay in the Collection.
5. You can also edit the name, description, and the colour of the Collection, as well as deleting the whole Collection by clicking on the Gear icon.
- Collections are groups of notes, including those that have tags, workflows, and attachments
- You can find Collections in the Notes and Collections Library
- Collections not available on Starter Plan
- Best Practice: Capture Trade-related Documentation