How to Search Existing Notes in the Workspace
What you can do: Search and Filter Notes
In Pulse360, every note you create can be searched easily under a specific contact.
How: Step by step directions on how to search notes on the Workspace:
1. Select the Contact and navigate to "All Notes."
2. Click the "Search and Filter Notes" button on the left and select the filter you would like to use.
3. You can apply two or more separate filters (e.g. "Search Text" AND "Has Tags"). Every next filter will narrow down the search results.
4. You also can apply two and more filters from one using the "+" button on the filter (e.g. "Search Text" + "Has Tags"). This will add new criteria and expand search results.
- You can combine several filter options together for more detailed search.
How to Search Note in the Library
What you can do: Search and Filter Notes In Pulse360, you can build an extensive Notes Library. Every note can be easily searched. How: Step by step directions on how to search notes in the Notes Library: 1. In your workspace with a contact selected, ...
How to Tag Notes
What you can do: Tag Notes Customized tags help you search and organize your notes in the Notes Library and Workspace. It allows for a higher level of organization. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. In the workspace under your ...
How to Create Document Using Filtered Notes
What you can do: Create Document Based on Filtered Notes In Pulse360, you can search and filter for notes and send out a document using the filtered notes. This is useful when it comes to Year-end Summaries, catching all taxable events, and more. ...
How to Add Notes From Notes Library
What you can do: Add Notes into Client's Record from the Library The Notes Library is a space for you to store and create reusable notes. Pulse360 comes with pre-written notes in the library, but we expect you to create your own notes in your voice. ...
How to Delete/Remove Attachments from the Notes, Notes Template, and Email
What you can do: Delete Attached Files If you have files attached to notes or emails, you can remove them so they don't get sent. You can remove attachments from the note template so it will no longer be attached automatically them the note is used, ...