Getting Started With Pulse360: Set Up
What you can do: Set Up Your Pulse360 Account
Completing the first steps after signing up for Pulse360.
How: Step by step directions on how to do that:
1. After you sign up for Pulse360, your workspace will automatically be created. When it is ready, you will receive an email invitation with your Workspace ID. This usually takes 15 minutes. It looks like this:
2. Press the "Activate Account" button in the invite and follow the steps to complete the Set-Up.
3. Enter your Workspace. This is provided in the email. Your username is your email, and your password is the one you created during the Sign-Up.
4. When you first enter your Workspace you will be directed to the Onboardring screen. You can also navigate there by pressing the present icon in the sidebar menu.
5. Click "Essential Tasks" first. Here are the most important things you should do when setting up your account. You can:
- Connect your CRM
- Connect your email
- Invite new Pulse360 users
When you complete a step, it will be marked with a checkmark.
6. Then proceed to "Personalize Your Experience." Here you can:
When all steps are complete, they will be checked.
- Add your company logo
- Create your personal email signature
- Create your personal wet signature
- Add files to document vault
7. Before you jump into the software, we recommend you watch some videos to get a better understanding of Pulse360. For this, press the "Let's Start" button in the top right corner of the screen to view brief overview videos of Pulse360.
8. After you watched the videos, schedule a 1 on 1 Walkthrough, where we, in detail, explain how to use Pulse360 and answer all your questions.
CRM connection, Logo, and Document Vault is shared practice-wide.
Email connection, Email Signature, and Wet Signature is personal for every user.