What you can do: Organize and Search Your Notes.
Check out the video to see what we mean:
Topics are a form of high-level organization in Pulse360. They follow the standard CFP® Board's financial planning aspects of a client's financial life. From Taxes, Insurance to Education, and so on.
- Topics determine what appears in your email or PDF document. See the image below.
- If you want to edit your templates to insert topics, click here.
- With a structured email, your clients will find it easier to digest your recommendations. A big blob of text is only great for your compliance team, not your clients.
- You can use Topics to granularly search your notes - saving you time in the long run.
- You can customize Topics to fit your practice.
To search your notes by topic, press "Filter Notes" at the top. Click "Search Text/Topic" and just type the name of the Topic to search.
You can add topics, edit topics or delete your topics under Settings > Topics.
- Related link: How to Manage Topics
- You can quickly search for topics using the "Filter Notes" feature in the Workspace.
- Topics are used to organize your notes
- Topics will determine what shows in your final document based on the template you created
Notes and Collections Library: Overview
What you can do: Save Notes Templates Some notes are unique and can be used only on specific occasions for specific clients. Other notes can be very generic and reused across all contacts. You may want to write them in a way so that you can ...
What you can do: Group Notes Collections are groups of note templates that you have in your Notes Library. You can add as many notes as you want to your Collections, including those that have tags, workflows, and attachments. Check out the video to ...
What you can do: Add Notes and Create Documents Once everything is set up, the Workspace is the area where you will spend 99% of your time. It is where you create/add notes, manage and search your notes, and send/download documents. Overview In the ...
Merge Fields in Document Templates: Overview
What you can do: Add Information into Document Template A merge field is a field you can put in a template to incorporate values from a record. For example, you can place a merge field in an email template so that the greeting includes the ...
What you can do: Organize and Search your Notes. Tags will help you keep notes organized by allowing you to categorize your notes, create notes with your voice, and search quickly and thoroughly. By adding a tag, you can quickly search your notes ...