When you pick up the Contact, you get to the Actions Screen. These are your currently available actions. Click "Select" on the action you wish to pursue.
1. "AI Writer" is an edge-cutting technology that will help you creating meeting summaries or agendas without the structure of templates. On the top right you can see that the event has been auto-selected to be the last meeting scheduled with the Contact. But you can select another one from the dropdown.
On the left you can input your shorthand notes, press the "Generate" button on the right, select tone and type of the document, and in a few seconds the AI will provide you with a ready-to-go email.
2. The "Create and Review Agenda" card will take you to the full workspace. On the top right you can see that the event has been auto-selected to be the next meeting scheduled with the Contact.
On the left are any notes you have entered, or will enter in the future.
On the right is the document template that will update automatically as notes are added on the left. A default Agenda template will be preselected, and all notes you add (new or from Library) will be automatically tagged as Agenda.
3. The "Create and Review Summary" card will take you to the workspace with the last meeting you had with the Contact selected. There you can add notes and send out a follow-up, similar to the Agenda screen.
A default summary template will be preselected, and all notes you add (new or from Library) will be automatically tagged as Summary.
4. The "Add or Review Notes" card will take you to the Quick Notes (which are not related to any events) and all events you have for this Contact. There you can add notes and send out documents without being tied to an event.
5. The "Search All Notes" card will show you all notes you have ever entered into this Contact's record. There you can filter and search notes.
6. In "Past Communications" you can find all documents that have been emailed or printed, or saved as PDF.
You can transfer notes out of Quick Notes into events by selecting the transfer Action on the note.
Quick Capture is not same as Quick Notes.
With Quick Capture, you can enter a note first, and then select where to save it.
Quick Notes are under the Client's record, but not organized under particular meetings.
The AI Writer machine learning model may not always provide appropriate or compliant results. It will continue to get better over time as we will be training it for your own version of AI.