What you can do: Add Company Logo
How: Step by step directions on how to do that:
1. Navigate to "Onboarding" > "Personalize Your Experience" and upload your logo.
2. For the logo to appear in your final documents, you need to edit it in your templates. Naviage to "Templates" > "Reusable Blocks" and edit the "Logo" block. You can delete the text and select "Insert Image" to populate the logo that you uploaded in the first step. You may have to re-size and align the logo.
3. If your document doesn't show the logo, you will need to make sure that the block is added to the Template. Add your "Logo" block to a document template as shown below:
4. Here is an example of what your logo will look on the final document.
- You can add a logo from Onboarding and Settings on the sidebar Menu
- Your logo has to be below 2,000 pixels.
- To add a logo to your document, use a logo block on the document template.
- You can add logo to your email signature as well.
How to Add Headers and Footers to PDF
What you can do: Create Header/Footer in PDF To make your PDFs look better, you can add headers and footers with your logo or related images. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Create a Reusable Block with an image in it. You can ...
How to Add Email Signature
What you can do: Add Email Signature You can add your email signature to Pulse360. Whenever you send an email from your account, this signature will appear. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen and go ...
How to Bulk Add Collections
What you can do: Bulk Add Collections You can add multiple Collections to multiple contacts in a few seconds. In order to do so, you need to have collections in your Library. Here you can find how to manage collections. Check out the video to see ...
How to Add Wet Signature
What you can do: Add Wet Signature In Pulse360, you are able to create a signature that will appear at the bottom of your templates. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Onboarding screen by clicking the present icon on ...
How to Add Riskalyze Links
What you can do: Create Riskalyze Links If you need to send a Risk Questionnaire to your client, by integrating Pulse360 with Riskalyze, you can send the link directly from Pulse360. For this you need to connect Riskalyze to Pulse360. Check out the ...