What you can do: Attach Files to Emails
You can attach different files to note templates or emails and send them to your client directly from Pulse360. Before you attach, upload the documents you frequently use into Pulse360 and get quick access to them.
How to attach files to new notes
2. On the left side of the modal, select the "Attach Files" option.
If you have the file in Pulse360 storage, select it in the dropdown and click the green Plus button. It will appear below under "Attached File(s)."
Alternatively, you can upload it from your computer by pressing the yellow upload icon on the right. You can attach up to three files per note.
3. Add the note for Single Use or Add to Library. If a new file was uploaded, it will automatically be saved in Pulse360.
4. The Orange Clip icon on the note indicates that you have files attached to it.
5. When you email out the document, the file will be automatically attached to it. On the "Send Email" screen, all files being sent will appear under "Attachments."
How to attach files to existing notes
2. Press the Actions button on the note and select "Manage Attachments." Add the file by searching your existing files and pressing the green plus icon or uploading a new one.
3. The Orange Clip icon on the note indicates that you have files attached to it.
4. When you email out the document, the file will be automatically attached to it. On the "Send Email" screen, all files being sent will appear under "Attachments."
NOTE: Attaching a file to a note will automatically save it in Pulse360.
How to attach files to emails
2. Press the "Send Email" button.
3. Attach the files in the "Attachments" section. You can search your files in Pulse360 or upload a new one. Any files uploaded here will not be saved into Pulse360.
- Single file size cannot exceed 25MB.
- You can attach up to three files per note.
- Total document storage varies depending on the plan you sign up for:
- Starter Plan - 50 MB
- Pro Plan - 100 MB
- Pro Plan Team - 500 MB
- All uploaded files will automatically save to Pulse360 unless it is uploaded at the "Send Email" stage.
How to Delete/Remove Attachments from the Notes, Notes Template, and Email
What you can do: Delete Attached Files If you have files attached to notes or emails, you can remove them so they don't get sent. You can remove attachments from the note template so it will no longer be attached automatically them the note is used, ...
How to Upload a Document to the Document Vault
What you can do: Add Files to Storage Upload documents, forms, or any files you need to email to your clients for easy access. How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Go to the "Onboarding" screen > "Personalize Your Experience" and ...
How to Add and Edit Note Templates
What you can do: Add Notes to Library and Edit Notes in Library The Notes Library is a space for you to add, edit, and create reusable notes. These notes allow you to apply them across all your contacts using flexible fields. How: Step by step ...
How to Add Notes From Notes Library
What you can do: Add Notes into Client's Record from the Library The Notes Library is a space for you to store and create reusable notes. Pulse360 comes with pre-written notes in the library, but we expect you to create your own notes in your voice. ...
How to Transfer Notes
What you can do: Transfer Notes If you need, you can transfer notes to and from one meeting/event, quick notes, or contact to another. Notes can be transferred one at a time. Transferring a note will remove it from the initial spot and add it to the ...