How to Create Document Using Filtered Notes
What you can do: Create Document Based on Filtered Notes
In Pulse360, you can search and filter for notes and send out a document using the filtered notes. This is useful when it comes to Year-end Summaries, catching all taxable events, and more.
This page goes over how to find that information in the "Search All Notes" and create a document on those searched notes.
How: Step by step directions on how to do that
1. In the Workspace, select the contact and navigate to "All Notes."
NOTE: "All Notes" will only show the notes related to the specific contact, not all notes across all contacts.
2. Apply the filters that you need by clicking "Search & Filter Notes". For a more precise search you can combine several filters by pressing the plus icon next to the filter. 3. Press the "Create Document" button on the right to open the split-screen view and select the template you need.
4. You can add or remove notes from the document by selecting or deselecting Agenda/Summary/Client To-Do.
NOTE: You cannot change the order of the notes in All Notes.
5. The document is ready! You can email, print. or create a PDF.
- You cannot reorder the notes in All Notes.
- How to Search Existing Notes in the Workspace
- How to Tag Notes
- How to Create and Edit a Document Template
- Best Practice: Quickly Filter Through Your Notes
How to Create New Notes
What you can do: Create New Notes Adding notes to a contact is one of the core functionalities of Pulse360. Reusable notes are added through the notes library, however, sometimes you may have a note that would only be added once to a contact. This ...
How to Take Notes on a Document Template in the In-Meeting Notes
What you can do: Work on Agenda During the Meeting Once you have prepared an agenda for a meeting, you can import that directly into the In-Meeting Note area. This allows you to better take notes during the meeting. After the meeting ends, you can ...
How to Create Tags
What you can do: Create Tags Creating tags allows you to personalize your workspace and make your notes easily searchable and organized. How: Step by step directions on how to create Tags: 1. Navigate to “User Settings” > “Tags.” By default, you ...
How to Create and Manage Collections
What you can do: Create Collection Collections are groups of note templates that you have in your Notes Library. You can add as many notes as you want to your Collections, including those that have tags, workflows, and attachments. How: Step by ...
How to Add Notes From Notes Library
What you can do: Add Notes into Client's Record from the Library The Notes Library is a space for you to store and create reusable notes. Pulse360 comes with pre-written notes in the library, but we expect you to create your own notes in your voice. ...