How to Create Document Using Filtered Notes
What you can do: Create Document Based on Filtered Notes
In Pulse360, you can search and filter for notes and send out a document using the filtered notes. This is useful when it comes to Year-end Summaries, catching all taxable events, and more.
This page goes over how to find that information in the "Search All Notes" and create a document on those searched notes.
How: Step by step directions on how to do that
1. In the Workspace, select the contact and navigate to "All Notes."
NOTE: "All Notes" will only show the notes related to the specific contact, not all notes across all contacts.
2. Apply the filters that you need by clicking "Search & Filter Notes". For a more precise search you can combine several filters by pressing the plus icon next to the filter. 3. Press the "Create Document" button on the right to open the split-screen view and select the template you need.
4. You can add or remove notes from the document by selecting or deselecting Agenda/Summary/Client To-Do.
NOTE: You cannot change the order of the notes in All Notes.
5. The document is ready! You can email, print. or create a PDF.
- You cannot reorder the notes in All Notes.
- How to Search Existing Notes in the Workspace
- How to Tag Notes
- How to Create and Edit a Document Template
- Best Practice: Quickly Filter Through Your Notes
How to Create New Notes
What you can do: Create New Notes Adding notes to a contact is one of the core functionalities of Pulse360. Reusable notes are added through the notes library, however, sometimes you may have a note that would only be added once to a contact. This ...
How to Take Notes on a Document Template in the In-Meeting Notes
What you can do: Work on Agenda During the Meeting Once you have prepared an agenda for a meeting, you can import that directly into the In-Meeting Note area. This allows you to better take notes during the meeting. After the meeting ends, you can ...
How to Create Tags
What you can do: Create Tags Creating tags allows you to personalize your workspace and make your notes easily searchable and organized. How: Step by step directions on how to create Tags: 1. Navigate to “User Settings” > “Tags.” By default, you ...
How to Add Notes From Notes Library
What you can do: Add Notes into Client's Record from the Library The Notes Library is a space for you to store and create reusable notes. Pulse360 comes with pre-written notes in the library, but we expect you to create your own notes in your voice. ...
How to Send Out a Document to your Clients
What you can do: Send Out a Document Create and send your first document, using Pulse360. Check out the video to see what we mean: How: Step by step directions on how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Workspace and select the contact you want to ...