How to Delete/Remove Attachments from the Notes, Notes Template, and Email
What you can do: Delete Attached Files
If you have files attached to notes or emails, you can remove them so they don't get sent.
You can remove attachments from the note template so it will no longer be attached automatically them the note is used, or you can remove them one-time from a specific note, not affecting the note template. Lastly, you can remove attachments from the "Send Email" screen as well.
How to delete attachments from Note Templates
1. Open the Notes Library and search for the note you wish to remove the attachment from. 2. Edit the note by pressing the pencil icon on the right and navigating to the "Attach File" option.
3. Delete the file and save the note. Now it will not attach files every time you pull it up.
NOTE: This will note remove the attachment from any already existing notes under the contacts.
How to delete attachments from the notes on the Workspace
1. Find the note in the client's record, not in the Notes Library.
2. Click the "Actions" button on the note and select "Manage Attachments."
3. Delete the desired file(s) and save the note. The removed file will not be sent with the email.
NOTE: Removing the attachment from this note does NOT remove it from the note template in the Notes Library.
How to remove attachments from the final Email
1. Create a document and press "Send Email."
2. In the email modal, navigate to "Attachments" at the bottom. Press the trash icon for any attachment you wish to not be sent. This screen will show ALL attachments being sent.
- How to Attach Files
- Removing a file from a note on the Workspace does not remove the note from the Note Template in the Notes Library.
How to Take Notes on a Document Template in the In-Meeting Notes
What you can do: Work on Agenda During the Meeting Once you have prepared an agenda for a meeting, you can import that directly into the In-Meeting Note area. This allows you to better take notes during the meeting. After the meeting ends, you can ...
How to Create Document Using Filtered Notes
What you can do: Create Document Based on Filtered Notes In Pulse360, you can search and filter for notes and send out a document using the filtered notes. This is useful when it comes to Year-end Summaries, catching all taxable events, and more. ...
How to Delete Task
How: Delete Task Delete a Task on a Note Template If you want to delete a task from a Note Template, edit the note in the Library by clicking on the red trash can icon next to the "Create Task." The note template will now exist in your library ...
How to Add Notes From Notes Library
What you can do: Add Notes into Client's Record from the Library The Notes Library is a space for you to store and create reusable notes. Pulse360 comes with pre-written notes in the library, but we expect you to create your own notes in your voice. ...
How to Add or Remove Topic Titles From the Final Document
What you can do: Manage Topic Titles When creating a document in Pulse360, you probably have noticed that your bullets get organized by topics. These bullets are the notes you create in your workspace, translated onto the final document. If you want ...